talech Online Ordering
Effective date: March 15, 2017
talech shares your concerns about privacy. This policy explains what personal information we receive, how we use and share it, our security measures, and includes other important privacy information about storage, access, deletion and the choices you have.
Information we collect
- Information you provide.When you use the talech Online Ordering service (“Ordering Service”), we may ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number, address for delivery, and payment information.
- Transaction Information.When you use talech to place orders, we collect information about when and where the orders occurred, a description of the orders, the payment, billing and delivery information, and information about the devices and payment methods used to complete the orders.
- Information we get from your use of our Ordering Service.We may collect information about the Ordering Service that you use and how you use them, like when you visit our website and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
- Device information.We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifier, and mobile network information). talech may associate your device identifiers or phone number with other personal information associated with your talech account.
- Log information.When you use our Ordering Service or view content provided by talech, your device and browser automatically transmit certain information to us that we store in server logs. This information may include your IP address, device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware and software settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL, cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your talech account, and other details of how you used our Ordering Service.
- Location information.We may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers. You can manage location preferences on your device.
- Local storage.We may collect and store personal information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
How we use personal information
talech uses personal information for the following general purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve the Ordering Service and to develop new ones;
- To provide customized content and recommendations;
- To conduct research on how users engage with our services and
- To protect talech and our users. We use personal information to deter and minimize fraud and abuse and to help keep our Ordering Service safe.
- To respond to inquiries. We may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing.
- To communicate with you. We may use your email address or mobile number to inform you about our Ordering Service, such as letting you know about upcoming promotions, changes or improvements or to market new features or offerings to you.
- To verify your identity; to investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities; and for any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Ordering Service.
We may, or we may use third-party service providers to, process and store personal information in the United States and other countries.
All data and statistical information collected by talech will be used and analyzed internally to improve our product.
When we share personal information
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations, and individuals outside of talech unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- With Restaurants and related third party service providers (e.g., delivery service) to facilitate orders and communication between you and Restaurants. This may include sending email or text messages, tracking data, processing payments (including credit card payments, reward points), and providing customer service.
- With your consent.We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of talech when we have your consent to do so.
- Legal process.We will share personal information when we respond to valid subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Other.We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of talech if we have a good-faith belief that we need to do so to:
- enforce applicable Terms for Online Ordering, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address suspected fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of talech, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information and de-identified data publicly and with our Restaurants and partners. For example, we may publish data or reports to show trends about the general use of our Ordering Service that include aggregated and non-identifiable data.
Third Party Data Tracking
talech takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We take the following steps to help keep personal information secure:
- We encrypt data transmissions using SSL technology.
- We have reasonable measures in place to protect the physical security of records we store on our premises.
- We restrict access to personal information to talech employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us or as part of their job requirements, and who are subject to confidentiality or employment agreements.
talech will never ask you for financial or sensitive information or for your account password in an email or phone call. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
International Transfers and Data Storage
If you have any questions contact us at email@example.com. talech is located at:
410 Cambridge Ave, FL 2
Palo Alto, CA 94306